DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Foundation stone laid for 100 MLD desalination plant – India 6th December 2019Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani laid the foundation stone for the country’s first desalination plant having a capacity of 100 MLD at Dahej Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region (PCPIR) in Bharuch district on 30 November 2019. The plant is estimated to entail an investment of Rs 881 crore. The water from the plant will […]
- Desalination plant output hits record high – Namibia 5th December 2019Originally built by Orano (then Areva Resources Namibia) to supply water to its Trekkopje Mine near Arandis, the desalination plant is now an important contributor to the overall supply of the potable water delivery system managed by Namwater. It provides about 75% of the overall drinking water to Swakopmund, as well as the nearby uranium […]
- International Desalination Association Partners with SWCC – Saudi Arabia 4th December 2019The International Desalination Association is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with the Saline Water Conversion Cooperation (SWCC) for the International Workshop on Innovations in Ocean Brine Mining for Rare Metals and Minerals, taking place April 8-9, 2020, in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Organized by the Desalination Technologies Research Institute of SWCC under the patronage of the Ministry of the […]
- Iran Desalination Capacity to Reach Half Million cm/d 3rd December 2019S ixty desalination plants produce 250,000 cubic meters of water per day in the coastal regions, namely Khuzestan, Hormozgan and Bushehr, deputy chief engineer with the National Water and Wastewater Engineering Company said. “Twenty-five desalination facilities are under construction in Mazandaran, Sistan-Baluchestan, Semnan, Alborz, Isfahan, Kerman and Ilam provinces,” ISNA quoted Shahin Pakrouh as saying […]
- Egypt receives three international bids to implement joint water desalination projects – Egypt 2nd December 2019The Egyptian government is considering three bids from international companies to implement joint water desalination projects with a total capacity of 300,000 cubic metres per day (scm/day). Government sources told Daily News Egypt that the bids for the establishment of desalination plants vary in capacity between 100-150 scm/day per plant. The sources revealed that the […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.