DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Saudi Arabia Suspends Privatization of Desalination and Power Plant – Saudi Arabia 27th July 2021Saudi Arabia has suspended the privatization of the Ras Al Khair desalination and power plant, one of a number of state assets that the government aimed to sell to reduce pressure on capital spending and diversify revenues away from oil. “This decision was made in order to capitalize on knowledge and capacity built in the […]
- Saudi Arabia Halts $2 Billion Sale of Water Plant Stake – Saudi Arabia 26th July 2021Saudi Arabia has halted the sale of one of the world’s biggest water plants, which had attracted interest from investors including France’s Engie SA, in a setback for the kingdom’s privatization plans. The Ras Al Khair desalination and power facility on Saudi Arabia’s east coast had cost more than $7 billion to build. The government, […]
- Saudi Arabia cracks down on water pollution – Saudi Arabia 25th July 2021Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture began implementing the executive regulation for the protection of water from pollution across the Kingdom. The new legislation stipulates a fine ranging from 10,000 riyals to 20 million riyals for throwing wastewater or any untreated liquid components, discharging or injecting them into groundwater or into any environmental […]
- Solar-Powered Desalination Device Aims to Deliver Water to 400,000 Kenyans – Kenya 24th July 2021Turning seawater into potable water is typically an expensive and polluting process. Now, Climate Fund Manager and Solar Water Solutions have a revolutionary solution with zero carbon footprint. The groups are working together to install up to 200 desalination units in Kitui County, Kenya. The project’s long-term goal is to provide clean water to 400,000 […]
- Govt must step up efforts to revive Nungua Desalination Plant – Naa Momo Lartey – Ghana 23rd July 2021In a contribution in Parliament on water and sanitation, Naa Momo Lartey underscored the importance of the desalination plant in the lives of the people in Krowor. “At the coastline of Krowor there is a water desalination plant and the challenge has been the cost of operating the plant”, she submitted. She argued that the […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.