DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Taiwan pulp mill installs Veolia HPD evaporator system 20th May 2018Chung Hwa Pulp Corporation of Taiwan has selected Veolia Water Technologies’ HPD® evaporator technology to upgrade its Hualien Mill in Taiwan. This upgrade requires raising the capacity and heavy black liquor concentration of the black liquor evaporator trains, in order to meet the future production of the fiber line. (LINK). The post Taiwan pulp mill […]
- Russian Company Pulls Out Of $180 Million USD Iran Desal Plant, Blaming US Sanctions 19th May 2018Russian plans for construction of a $180 Million USD desalination project in Iran have been put on hold after the Russian construction company withdrew from the deal last week, citing the tightening of US sanctions against Iran.Com. The plant was planned to produce 200,000 cubic meters per day of purified water for use by Iranian […]
- Three Cape Town Desal Plants Will Come Online in May 18th May 2018The City of Cape Town says its three desalination plants are expected to deliver water into the system in May. The plants have been delayed since February. Mayoral committee member Xanthea Limberg says construction and water quality testing at the plants have been completed. (link) The post Three Cape Town Desal Plants Will Come Online […]
- Water storage drops in Melbourne 22nd March 2018Melburnians are being asked to watch their water use as new figures from Melbourne Water show dam levels fell by 64 billion litres (3.5 per cent of capacity) during the 2017/18 summer. Despite rainfall around 27 per cent above average during summer 2017/18, an extremely dry February in 2018 and an increase in water use […]
- Cairo calls on Egyptian expats for water advice 21st March 2018…. Chief among the recommendations proposed at the closing session were encouraging the media to spread water awareness among the population, expanding the use of unconventional water resources, for example, desalinated seawater and treated wastewater, and supporting water-related projects and technologies. Noor Ahmed Abdel Moneim, an expert on strategic water management, backed the proposals. “The […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.