DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Solar-powered water desalination system to supply Bubisa – Kenya 15th September 2021German start-up Boreal Light plans to inaugurate a new brackish groundwater desalination system on September 22nd, 2021 in Bubisa, a village in Marsabit County, Kenya. The plant will be powered by solar photovoltaic energy. After the “Shimoni WaterKiosk” system, which went into operation in August 2021 for several public structures on the southern coast of […]
- Katadyn Desalination Wins Three-Year Contract with United States Navy – California 14th September 2021Katadyn Desalination, LLC, an enterprising desalination manufacturer in Petaluma California, is proud to announce that it has won a three-year contract to deliver lifesaving, hand-operated desalination devices for the United States Navy. Katadyn Desalination is part of the Katadyn Group, the leading provider of reliable, sustainable, and simple solutions for safe drinking water treatment no […]
- Metito-led consortium wins tender to build Tunisian seawater desalination plant – Tunisia 13th September 2021Metito has announced that its consortium with Orascom and Cobra has won the tender to build a seawater desalination plant in Sfax, Tunisia, further strengthening the group’s presence in North Africa. A statement from Metito explained that the tender was raised by the Société Nationale d’Exploitation et de Distribution des Eaux (SONEDE), a public establishment […]
- Metito led consortium awarded new seawater desalination project in Tunisia – Tunisia 12th September 2021Metito, a water and energy solutions provider, has announced that its consortium with Orascom and Cobra has won the tender to build a seawater desalination plant in Sfax, Tunisia. The tender was raised by the Société Nationale d’Exploitation et de Distribution des Eaux (SONEDE), a public establishment of the Ministry of Agriculture Tunisia, to enhance […]
- Santa Barbara’s bird refuge water level drops, revealing another sign of the on going drought – California 11th September 2021only need to take a walk or a drive by the Andree Clark Bird Refuge in Santa Barbara on Cabrillo Blvd. to see how tiny the rainfall runoff has been this year. The shores are longer and deeper than normal. The undergrowth smells. The appearance is dismal. Fortunately it is not a main water source […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.