DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- BMC To Invite Tenders For Desalination Project To Address Rising Water Demand – Mumbai, India 30th November 2023The BMC supplies 3,850 million litre water daily to the citizens for potable use. However, the actual demand per day is 4,200 million litres. The hydraulic department of the BMC from time to time reviews available water stock and draws water plans for the year. (Source) The post BMC To Invite Tenders For Desalination Project […]
- MOROCCO: Essaouira and Guelmim are betting on desalination for water supply 29th November 2023According to the Moroccan public company, these studies will make it possible to determine the needs in drinking water and irrigation, as well as the resources already mobilised in the cities of Essaouira and Guelmim. The sites for the future plants will also be identified and their surface areas determined. (Source) The post MOROCCO: Essaouira […]
- Plans for desalination plant in Cornwall delayed – England 28th November 2023South West Water (SWW) announced in March it was planning to have two desalination plants by this September. (Source) The post Plans for desalination plant in Cornwall delayed – England appeared first on Desalination Institute DME - Water Desalination Resources.
- Will Be Forced To Shutdown Operations In Gaza Due To Fuel Shortage: UNRWA, Gaza 27th November 2023The UNRWA also said that the desalination plant will also cease functioning. The water quality of Gaza has diminished and 90 per cent water was not suited for drinking purposes even before the war commenced. (Source) The post Will Be Forced To Shutdown Operations In Gaza Due To Fuel Shortage: UNRWA, Gaza appeared first on […]
- UAE to build 3 desalination plants to tackle Gaza’s water woes – UAE 26th November 2023The desalination plants, each boasting a daily capacity of 200,000 gallons, collectively amounting to an impressive 600,000 gallons, are poised to be instrumental in providing a sustainable water supply to the beleaguered area. (Source) The post UAE to build 3 desalination plants to tackle Gaza’s water woes – UAE appeared first on Desalination Institute DME […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.