DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- OOC, Gulf Energy Development Public Company to work on gas and water project in Duqm – Duqm – Oman 20th September 2018Oman Oil Company (OOC) has secured a partnership agreement with Gulf Energy Development Public Company to develop a gas-fired power and water project at the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Duqm. The proposed Duqm independent water and power project (IWPP) will have a power generation capacity of 326MW and a desalination capacity of 8 million […]
- A desalination plant in La Guajira sparks hopes of solving crippling water crisis – La Guajir – Colombia – South America 19th September 2018On the arid plains of Colombia’s northeastern peninsula, the mostly indigenous communities are lucky if it rains twice a year. Some years, it doesn’t rain at all. Brutal droughts, caused by El Niño, have taken a heavy on toll on Colombia’s largest indigenous group – the Wayuu people – 400,000 of which inhabit the Department […]
- Israel Looks to Rainy Winter to Alleviate Ravages of Drought – Tel Aviv – Israel 18th September 2018A series of drought years have so ravaged northern Israel’s water supply that even a winter of plentiful rain will not suffice to reverse the situation, according The Times of Israel. In fact, the Israel Water Authority forecasts better-than-average rainfall this coming winter; but after five years of severe drought, it won’t be enough to […]
- Berejiklian eager to switch on Sydney desalination plant – Sydney – Australia 17th September 2018It’s little wonder the Berejiklian government is eager to switch on the Sydney desalination plant and end the “water security mode” it has languished in since 2012. At full bore, the Kurnell plant is designed to deliver about 91 billion litres of drinking water a year, meeting almost a sixth of Sydney’s annual needs. (LINK). […]
- CPUC gives Cal Am desal project unanimous go-ahead – North Marina – California – USA 16th September 2018After six and a half years of review, the state Public Utilities Commission on Thursday approved a permit for California American Water’s Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project, including a North Marina desalination plant. Following public testimony from dozens of Peninsula and other area residents regarding the project, the commission agreed that Cal Am’s project including […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.