DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Iran to Run Desalination Plants in 17 Provinces – Iran 8th July 2020In remarks on Tuesday, Ardakanian said his ministry has devised serious plans to carry out seawater desalination projects in 17 provinces. He noted that feasibility studies have begun to launch desalination facilities at a distance of 100 kilometers from the sea. Pointing to the growing progress in the seawater desalination facility technology in the world, the […]
- SWCC plans webinar on Innovation in Desalination Brine Mining – Saudi Arabia 7th July 2020The Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) will be organizing a webinar on “Innovation in Desalination Brine Mining” on July 29. Several international experts and senior executives of global desalination companies are expected to participate in the webinar. SWCC, represented by its research arm —the Desalination Technology Research Institute (DTRI) — will organize the event, under […]
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure – Washington 6th July 2020A federal funding opportunity was announced on June 30th to improve the water and wastewater treatment infrastructure. The U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy is providing $20 million for innovations that “strengthen America’s water infrastructure and enable advanced water resource recovery systems that have the potential to be net energy […]
- Egypt’s parliament to discuss new financial laws Sunday – Egypt 5th July 2020Egypt’s House of Representatives will convene from Sunday to Tuesday to discuss 10 bills and two international agreements. Most of the bills concern mitigating the negative economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic on state coffers, as well as generating additional financial resources necessary to cut debts and plug the budget deficit. The first draft law […]
- Area citizens unite against desal plants – Texas 4th July 2020Corpus Christi’s controversial seawater desalination plants have been in the works since 2014 and in May took another step toward completion with the Corpus Christi City Council approving action to apply for financial assistance. The city began evaluating potential future water supplies in 2014 as a result of the drought conditions experienced in 2010-2013. After […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.