DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Desalination plant achieves financial closure in UAE – UAE 18th November 2019The $800 million project is funded on a debt to equity ratio of up to 85/15. A syndicate of seven international and local lenders will provide the $680 million senior debt. The Water Purchase Agreement with off-taker, FEWA, is signed for a 35-year term, and the plant is expected to be commercially operational by July […]
- Financial closure achieved for largest desalination plant in Umm Al Quwain – UAE 17th November 2019United Arab Emirates: A consortium consisting of ACWA Power and MDC Power Holding Company LLC, an entity fully owned by Mubadala Investment Company PJSC (Mubadala) along with the Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) has achieved the financial closure for the 150 MIGD Umm Al Quwain Independent Water Project (IWP) in the United Arab Emirates. […]
- Mayor to sign drought disaster declaration for Nelson Mandela Bay – South Africa 16th November 2019Nelson Mandela Bay mayor Mongameli Bobani will sign the declaration for the city to maintain its classification as a disaster area within 48 hours. This was confirmed by mayoral committee member Andile Lungisa during a visit to the Impofu Dam on Thursday, reports HeraldLIVE. Lungisa was flanked by the metro’s water and sanitation director Barry Martin […]
- Monterey Bay Desalination Plant Debated by Coastal Commission – California 15th November 2019The Monterey Peninsula is running out of water. The fog-shrouded, cypress-dotted land formation jutting into the Pacific Ocean forming the southern reach of the Monterey Bay is drying up as underground water aquifers become increasingly depleted. The lack of water inhibits economic growth, prevents the development of housing – including the affordable variety – and […]
- Up the creek: the $85 million plan to desalinate water for drought relief – Australia 14th November 2019The deal to crank up Adelaide’s desalination plant to make more water available to farmers in the drought-stricken Murray-Darling Basin makes no sense. It involves the federal government paying the South Australian government up to A$100 million to produce more water for Adelaide using the little-used desalination plant. The plant was commissioned in 2007 at […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.