DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- AIIB in lending syndicate to Oman solar power project – Oman 1st April 2020THE Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is amongst the lenders on the 500MW Ibri II solar power project in Oman. Last week lead sponsor ACWA Power of Saudi Arabia announced that it had reached financial close on the project, via a US$275 million senior debt facility with a maturity of 16.5 years. The six mandated […]
- Major southwestern city water supplies – Colorado 31st March 2020For Phoenix, it’s water is supplied through surface water sources. The northern end of the city gets water from the Central Arizona Project, which is supplied by the Colorado River and Lake Mead. The southern end gets its water from the Salt River Project. Las Vegas gets 90% of its water from the Colorado River […]
- Proudly South African hydrogen breakthrough with Shell’s backing – Johannesburg 30th March 2020Hydrox Holdings engineers, based in Strydompark, Randburg, have shot the lights out with a unique hydrogen electrolyser leap forward that deploys innovative patented and already trade-marked local technology that facilitates the use of far fewer components and generates significant cost savings. This innovative technology promises to lower the production price of hydrogen and serve as […]
- Midkiff farmer, Encore Green team on produced water project – Texas 29th March 2020Amid talk of trying to expand the market for the water that’s produced alongside crude oil and natural gas beyond the oil patch, one company is putting its words into action. Wyoming-based Encore Green Environmental had visited the Produced Water Society Permian Basin’s conference last August to promote its idea of pairing the oil and […]
- Solar-driven water desalination system for Maasai villages 28th March 2020A pilot plant was installed at a saline well in the Tanzanian Maasai village of Ndedo and supplies the population with 2000 litres of drinking water per day. The plants are complete systems in which the water is cleaned of dirt particles, bacteria and viruses in preliminary stage and treated with self-generated chlorine in a […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.