DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- EWEC, ACWA Power Sign Deal for Abu Dhabi Desalination Facility – UAE 17th September 2019The Emirates Water and Electricity Company and Saudi Arabia’s ACWA Power have signed the water purchase agreement for the world’s largest sea water reverse osmosis desalination plant to be constructed at Taweelah Power and Water Complex, 50 km north of Abu Dhabi, at a cost of up to $900 million. The Taweelah IWP will be the first stand-alone independent water […]
- Gov’t working to address water challenges – America 16th September 2019The second-generation politician, who has now been placed in charge of the water portfolio, acknowledges that recent climatic events across the Caribbean suggest that the threat is no longer futuristic, but is either happening or about to happen. The minister with responsibility for water, in an interview with the Jamaica Observer last week, said several […]
- NSW water situation ‘critical’ amid warning towns could run dry by November – Australia 15th September 2019Parts of regional NSW could run out of water as early as November as the state faces a drought of “unprecedented proportions”. Projections from the state’s river operator and bulk water supplier WaterNSW have revealed the worst-case scenario for NSW if there’s no significant rainfall or government intervention. Under the worst-case scenario, the first towns […]
- Prime Minister’s ‘Crucial’ Visit At Sydney’s Desalination Plant – Australia 14th September 2019Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama, as part of his official state visit to Australia, visited the Sydney Desalination Plant yesterday morning. Accompanied by his high-powered delegation, Prime Minister Bainimarama said the visit to the plant was crucial because it would assist the Government in setting up similar desalination plants, particularly in the maritime islands such as […]
- Chennai’s wait for Krishna river water gets longer – India 13th September 2019Krishna’s water supply to Chennai remains as elusive as ever, as it will take 10-15 days for the city to start receiving its share, said officials from the Water Resource Department (WRD).Though the two main reservoirs across Krishna river in Andhra Pradesh, Srisailam and Somasila, have crossed the mark of transferrable water levels, the third […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.