DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Iran, Qatar discuss joining power grids through sea – Qatar 28th September 2020During the online meeting, the two sides also discussed a regional initiative for developing cooperation in the field of unconventional water resources, including seawater desalination and the use of treated wastewater. As reported, the mentioned issue had been discussed and approved at a recent meeting of the Regional Centre on Urban Water Management (RCUWM) hosted […]
- Pakistan: Sindh Chief Minister inaugurates Rs 427.6 M desalination plant at Manora beach – Pakistan 27th September 2020After a failed attempt around 12 years back to make seawater fit for consumption by the residents of its posh neighbourhood, Karachi is making another attempt to desalinate the water of Arabian Sea but this time the beneficiaries will be low-income families of the city if the project becomes successful. This time the Sindh Government […]
- E coli count along Mumbai’s coastline on the mend but still above permissible limits – Mumbai – India 26th September 2020Bacteria count along Mumbai’s coastline is decreasing gradually but remains way above the permissible limits. The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s recent Environment Status Report (ESR), 2019-20, states that E coli (or Escherichia coli), which can cause anything from dysentery to meningitis if ingested, continues to have a high count along the city’s coastline. While a safe […]
- BMC revives desalination plant plan to meet Mumbai’s water needs – India 25th September 2020The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has decided to revive its plan to set up a desalination plant to turn seawater into potable water through reverse osmosis, in an effort to tackle the water crisis plaguing Mumbai due to uneven rainfall. BMC is in talks with an Israel-based company and, as per preliminary reports, the civic […]
- ‘Be prepared’: With water scarcer, Egypt pushes farmers to use much less – Egypt 24th September 2020Hassan Abdel Salam knew he was wasting a lot of water every time he flooded his fields to irrigate his mango crop, but wasn’t aware of any alternative. Then the farmer from northern Egypt learned about drip irrigation – putting tiny amounts of water just where it’s needed – through a new government scheme. Now […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.