DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- GCC Countries Leading the World in Desalination with Around 40% of Total – UAE 25th February 2020The GCC is leading the world in desalination with the UAE and KSA being market leaders, according to data published ahead of the second edition of MENA Desalination Projects Conference taking place on 10-11 March 2020 at Jumeirah Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi. GCC countries have the highest global water desalination capacity of 81%, producing around […]
- Oman Humanitarian Desalination Challenge 2020 kicks off – Oman 24th February 2020MUSCAT, FEB 23 – MEDRC announced on Sunday the opening of team registration for this year’s Oman Humanitarian Desalination Challenge Prize Competition. The Competition is a global water prize that looks to award $700,000 to the person or team that can invent a small, cheap and easy to use desalination device that would enable people […]
- Device inspired by mangroves could help clear up flood water – Britain 23rd February 2020A novel approach to removing salt from water, inspired by mangrove trees, has been revealed by researchers who say the system could offer an unusual approach to clearing up flood water. Mangroves, like other trees, employ a system of water transport: it is thought evaporation of moisture from their leaves produces a negative pressure in […]
- Saudi Arabia to invest $110bn in Al Jafura unconventional gas field – Saudi Arabia 22nd February 2020Saudi Arabia’s oil giant Aramco is planning to invest $110 billion (Dh404bn) to develop unconventional gas reserves in the Al Jafura field in the eastern region of the kingdom, the state-run news agency reported on Saturday. Development of the field is expected to generate over a period of 22 years a net income of $8.6 […]
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US – United States 21st February 2020The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has outlined its plan to protect America’s clean water supply, but clean water advocates are warning of the dangers of said plans. EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler says he’s looking overseas for inspiration on how to protect the country’s clean water. “They recycle between 88% and 94% of their water. Here […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.