DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- 6 power and water firms to launch IPOs in next 2 years 25th March 2019As many as six power generation and water desalination companies will be launching their initial public offerings (IPOs) for listing on the Muscat Securities Market (MSM) within next two years, according to Oman Power and Water Procurement Company (OPWP). As per their project founders agreements, Oman’s independent water projects (IWPs) and independent power projects (IPPs) […]
- Aus-listed Fluence, Hassan Allam EPC win Egypt desalination contract – Egypt 24th March 2019The International Co for Water Services & Infrastructure (IWSI), a joint venture between Fluence and Egypt’s Hassan Allam EPC, will deliver the contract. Expected to be operational in 18 months, the plant will have a capacity of 40,000m3 per day, with a future expansion capacity of 80,000m3 per day. New Mansoura City will have a […]
- Sheikh Mohammed allocates $1.6bn for Northern Emirates power projects – United Arab Emirates 23rd March 2019Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, on Wednesday announced the allocation of AED5.8 billion ($1.58 billion) for water and electricity projects in the northern emirates. Sheikh Mohammed also approved a AED2.4 billion project to build dams and a federal water network that connects the water resources of […]
- Egypt Races To Reduce Impact Of $5 Billion Ethiopian Dam – Egypt 22nd March 2019An international research group has warned of “dire humanitarian consequences” if a controversial Ethiopian project to dam the Nile leads to conflict with Egypt and neighboring Sudan. The $5 billion dam is a source of friction between the three countries that could spill over into open hostility, the Brussels-based International Crisis Group said in a […]
- IIT-Madras sets up India’s 1st solar-powered desalination plant – India 21st March 2019CHENNAI: The technology behind desalination plants may appear simple extract seawater, remove salt, make freshwater but operating such plant is a power intensive and can also pollute the environment through toxic brine (salts) effluents. After it was realized that the solution to tackling water scarcity lay in seawater and the Sun, a team has now […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.