DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Penetron Waterproofing Protection – Tip Top at Tocopilla 20th May 2019After a two-year construction period, the first clean water flowed from the Tocopilla Desalination plant in May 2019. PENETRON ADMIX was specified over a competitive crystalline admixture as a superior performing waterproofing solution for the concrete water tanks. Part of the Empresas Públicas de Medellín (EPM), a Colombian conglomerate with holdings in the water and […]
- Egypt awards its largest wastewater treatment plant contract to JV – Egypt 19th May 2019Orascom Construction has announced that it has been awarded a $739 million contract to build a water treatment plan in Egypt. Orascom won the contract in a joint venture with Arab Contractors. The deal was awarded by the Egyptian government through its Armed Forces Engineering Authority. The JV will provide engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) […]
- Chennai: Acute water shortage puts hotels in crisis control mode – Chennai 18th May 2019CHENNAI: Acute water shortage has affected the hospitality industry, with hotels welcoming guests with caution notice and restaurants replacing plates with plantain leaves. Being one of the largest water guzzling sectors, hotels and restaurants largely depend on private tankers for sourcing water. While the hospitality industry has taken contingency measures to tackle the looming crisis, […]
- Work to commence on R15bn Amdec Group Harbour Arch precinct – Cape Town 17th May 2019Good news for the Cape Town property market as work is set to commence on major new developments, among them the Amdec Group’s R15bn Harbour Arch precinct. Early purchasers will be reaping the rewards of buying into Harbour Arch, but there is still value to be had with the second tower launching this year. It […]
- Desalination plant ends contract with City of Cape Town, plans to sue – Cape Town 16th May 2019Quality Filtration Systems (QFS), the V&A Waterfront desalination plant owner, has terminated its water supply contract with the City of Cape Town and will pursue legal action. The City was notified of this decision on May 7, GroundUp reports. “The City is disappointed with this unilateral decision and is now considering the legal ramifications,” the […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.