DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- California Focus: Desalination loses more urgency in hyper-wet winter – California 20th August 2019Desalination began to lose its urgency among Californians and their public officials two years ago, after the drought-busting winter of 2016-17, when heavy rain and snow ended dry conditions in most of the state. The idea of drawing potable water from the sea became even less of a priority this year, when an autumn of […]
- L&T sees growth in desalination projects – India 19th August 2019L&T’s water and effluent treatment business is eyeing a slew of desalination and water treatment projects worth $1 billion in the country. The business, which is undertaken by L&T Construction in partnership with UAE-based Tecton Engineering and Construction, is seeing significant demand mostly from coastal regions. “Coastal regions in India from the South, the East […]
- Freddie Mercury, David Bowie invented desalination process: Telangana textbook 18th August 2019A Telangana Class IX SSC textbook, according to a Times of India report by Nirupa Vatyam, has cited late rockstars Freddie Mercury and David Bowie as “scientists”, crediting them with “removing salt from seawater using a semi-permeable membrane through a process called desalination”. The goof-up in the biology textbook appeared in the “Did You Know” section, according […]
- Singapore pours $7.2bn into underground sewage superhighway – Singapore 17th August 2019The government of Singapore is spending $10 billion Singapore dollars ($7.2 billion)tocomplete an underground sewer system in the city-state. The pipeline, dubbed the “underground superhighway,” is 3- 6 meters in diameter and buried 35- 55 meters underground. It will collect wastewater from households and factories and transport it to treatment plants, which will be used mainly for industrial and […]
- Expert cautions developing countries over water desalination plants – San Diego 16th August 2019A water expert is cautioning developing countries over the establishment of water desalination plants as a means of providing potable water to the populace. Jeremy Crutchfield of the San Diego County Water Authority in the USA says desalination (the treatment of seawater through the removal of salt) is a very expensive process because of the […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.