DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Water projects implemented in N. Sinai worth LE533M – Egypt 14th November 2018The National Authority For Potable Water and Sewage has implemented a number of projects worth LE 533 million in North Sinai. Work is underway to establish other projects at a total cost of about four billion pounds, said Alaa Ibrahim, the head of the executive office of the authority Tuesday. Two desalination plants have already […]
- NLC India keen to take over IL&FS thermal power generation units – India 13th November 2018Economic Times NLC is likely to take over two thermal units with a total capacity of 1200MW belonging to the Centre-managed IL&FS Tamil Nadu Power Company Limited situated in Cuddalore district. The bail-out comes in the wake of IL&FS facing a financial crisis. Meanwhile, Tamil Nadu power minister P Thangamani, energy secretary Md. Nasimuddin and […]
- Seven bidders up for Taweelah desalination project in Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi 12th November 2018Acwa Power of Saudi Arabia, along with its partner Abengoa, placed the lowest bid using the higher electricity tariff at AED8.26 ($2.25) per 1,000 gallons (4.55 m3); or $0.49 per cube Abu Dhabi Department of Energy has unveiled the seven consortia bidding for Taweela desalination plant mega-project, with the lowest price coming from ACWA Power […]
- Saudi Arabia to build solar-powered desalination plant – Yanbu – Saudi Arabia 11th November 2018A symbolic foundation stone for the 5,200 m3/d desalination facility, which is to be located on the Red Sea coast at Yanbu, was laid by Saudi leader King Salman during a visit to King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST) Saudi Arabia is building a solar-powered desalination plant using adsoprtion technology, in one of […]
- MRPL reasserts its green credentials with Karnataka’s first desalination plant – Karnataka – India 10th November 2018Come March 2020, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) will reassert its green credentials by commissioning Karnataka’s first desalination plant. Work on the Rs 600 crore 5MGD reverse osmosis plant has already begun on at Tannirbhavi hear here and will help the state’s only refinery reduce its fresh water intake to the bare minimum and […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.