DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Governor’s talk on environment falls short when it comes to the Poseidon project – California 4th December 2020Orange County sees past Poseidon’s efforts to buy support for its desalination boondoggle. Why can’t Gov. Newsom? Poseidon Water, a large water development company, has been pushing to build a $1.4-billion water desalination plant in Huntington Beach. Like Poseidon’s underperforming, high-cost plant in Carlsbad, the plant and its inflated water would be paid for by […]
- PM Modi to inaugurate 30K MW renewable energy park on Dec 15 – India 3rd December 2020Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be inaugurating the world’s largest renewable solar and wind energy park in Gujarat’s Kutch and another desalination plant, on December 15. Informing about the development, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said: “PM will be arriving in Gujarat on 15th to inaugurate two works. One is the inauguration of world’s largest renewable […]
- ‘No dam needed if desalination unit at Manori gets off ground’ – India 2nd December 2020MUMBAI: The proposed 200 million litre daily desalination plant at Manori will do away with the need to construct the Gargai-Pinjal dam and help save three lakh trees that may have to be cut for the dam project, said additional municipal commissioner (projects) P Velarasu on Tuesday. Velarasu further said while the decision to not […]
- Webuild Bags 2 Desalination Contracts in Oman – Oman 1st December 2020Webuild Group’s unit Fisia Italimpianti has won two engineering, procurement and construction contracts worth a combined total of about USD 330 million for two desalination plants in Oman. Located on the coast in the Gulf of Oman north of Muscat, the plants will serve residents living near the capital. The contracts, commissioned by the Oman […]
- Al Dahra signs strategic water security agreement with Israel’s Watergen – United Arab Emirates 30th November 2020Abu Dhabi-based Al Dahra Holding Company has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Israeli company, Watergen to create a renewable source of water for human and agricultural consumption. Under the terms of the agreement, the two sides have agreed to establish a permanent centre in Abu Dhabi for manufacturing and distributing drinking and irrigation water […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.