DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Desalination plant provider takes legal action against City of Cape Town – Cape Town 18th June 2019Cape Town – The company in charge of the desalination plant at the Waterfront is taking legal action against the City. Quality Filtration Systems (QFS) lodged court papers in the Western Cape High Court on Thursday. QFS managing director Herman Smit said: “The plant is still not in operation as the contractual disputes have not […]
- Tamil Nadu reels under water crisis, IT firms and hotels in Chennai severely hit by shortage – Chennai 17th June 2019Tamil Nadu and its capital Chennai are faced with an acute water crisis that has triggered instances of violence and has forced establishments to find new ways to conserve water. The Porur Lake in Chennai, which is considered one of the main sources of water for the city, is almost at its lowest ever level […]
- DEWA breaks world record for re-engineering gas turbine overhaul – Dubai 16th June 2019Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has broken the world record in major inspection outages by re-engineering the Gas Turbine SGT-4000F overhaul process at the Jebel Ali Power and Desalination Complex. DEWA succeeded the completion of its major inspection outage within 11 working days compared to 30 working days previously. This allows a 63% reduction […]
- India and Israel join hands to develop solutions to desertification and living in the desert – India 15th June 2019“As part of our growing partnership with India, Israel is keen to work together and share all its experience and cutting edge technology in our joint fight against desertification, including a strategic partnership on water management and water security,” said Dr Malka. Israel has been working in depth in the field of desert technologies and […]
- Madras HC pulls up TN govt over water crisis, asks for report on measures taken – India 14th June 2019Even as the state of Tamil Nadu is in the throes of a severe water crisis, the Madras High Court has pulled up the state government on measures it has taken. The state government has been directed to file a report on how it has addressed the issue by June 17. According to a report […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.