DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Wellard puts focus on export process – Fremantle 11th December 2018WELLARD showcased the live trade industry last week when about 4500 head of cattle were loaded aboard the Ocean Swagman at Fremantle Port, as the company prepared to send them on an eight day voyage to Vietnam. Wellard held guided tours of the vessel, which included a group of veterinarian students from the Murdoch University […]
- Iran moving forward with plan to use Caspian Sea for solving water problem – Iran 10th December 2018Despite the long delay, Iran’s plan for water transfer from the Caspian Sea to Semnan province is finally getting closer to the fulfillment stage. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has recently announced that the government has solved the problems with water transport from north of the country to central cities in Semnan province and expressed government […]
- Egypt signs 2 water system deals worth EGP2.2 billion with Kuwaiti Fund – Egypt 9th December 2018Egypt and the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development signed two agreements on Saturday to establish an EGP 1.4 billion water system in Bahr Al-Bakr and to finance four desalination plants in South Sinai governorate for EGP 880.5 million. The signing comes on the sidelines of the Africa 2018 forum taking place in the Red […]
- Ras Abu Fontas (RAF) A2 Seawater Desalination Plant – Ras Abu Fontas – Doha 8th December 2018Ras Abu Fontas (RAF) A2 Seawater Desalination Plant is located at Ras Abu Fontas, about 10km south of Doha. The plant was constructed by a consortium of Mitsubishi Corporation and Toyo Thai Corporation Public Company (TTCL) under a turnkey contract. (LINK). The post Ras Abu Fontas (RAF) A2 Seawater Desalination Plant – Ras Abu Fontas […]
- Kuwait requests proposals for Az Zour North and Al Khairan – Kuwait 7th December 2018KAPP is seeking submissions from firms to handle feasibility studies, financing, and tendering – including preparing the request for qualification documents – for the public-private partnership (PPP) project. Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects (KAPP) has issued a request for proposals on Az Zour North phase two and three and Al Khairan phase one power and […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.