DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Aqua Membranes and Henkel partner to promote membrane technology. 22nd June 2018Aqua Membranes, an Albuquerque, New Mexico-based developer of dimensional spacer technologies for improved membrane filtration efficiency, has finalized a commercial agreement with Henkel Adhesive Technologies to utilize each other’s expertise and knowledge base to develop new innovations in membrane technology. While Henkel will focus on polymer and manufacturing technologies, Aqua Membranes will leverage its experience […]
- Better model of water under extreme conditions could aid understanding of Earth’s mantle. 22nd June 2018Deep inside the Earth exist pockets of water, but the liquid there isn’t like the water on the surface. When exposed to unimaginably high temperatures and pressures, water exhibits all sorts of weird phases and properties, from remaining a liquid at temperatures 10 times higher than the boiling point to existing as a liquid and […]
- Cape Town Scraps Desalination Barge Plan as Water Crisis Eases. 21st June 2018Cape Town’s city council scrapped plans to hire a desalination barge to supplement the city’s water supply after good winter rains helped ease the worst drought on record. South Africa’s second-biggest city will continue implementing other projects to ensure taps don’t run dry, including curtailing usage by reducing the water pressure and tapping underground aquifers, […]
- Solar Desalination. 21st June 2018The Solar Desalination funding program will explore novel technologies that use solar-thermal energy to assist in creating freshwater from otherwise unusable waters like seawater, brackish water, and contaminated water. Improvements to thermal desalination technologies and low-cost, integrated designs for solar-thermal collection and storage can reduce the cost of desalination, while also enabling smaller and more […]
- Mitsui to build desalination plant for BHP’s Spence copper mine in Chile. 20th June 2018Japanese trading house Mitsui & Co. confirmed Thursday it has been selected to build a desalination plant for BHP’s (ASX, NYSE:BHP) Spence copper mine in Chile, as part of a $2.5 billion mine expansion approved earlier this year and which will add another 50 years to the operation’s productive life. Mitsui will build the plant […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.