DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Consortium buys Mekorot’s Ashdod desalination plant – Israel 20th October 2021The GES consortium, comprising Shapir Engineering and Industry (TASE: SPEN), controlled by the Shapira family, and Generation Capital, is buying the Ashdod desalination plant from Mekorot Israel National Water Co. The consortium will pay Mekorot NIS 909 million, which is much more than Mekorot estimated. The plant desalinates some 100 million cubic meters of water […]
- Solar Water Solutions receives funding from Nefco to scale up solar-powered water purification in water-scarce countries – Finland 19th October 2021The Finnish family enterprise aims to fill the need for sustainable and affordable drinking water in rural areas. Unique battery-less solar-powered water treatment units help reduce e-waste and save groundwater with zero greenhouse gas emissions. Nefco has granted financing for Solar Water Solutions to speed up the internationalisation of its battery-free desalination systems. (LINK). The post Solar Water […]
- Desal plant location chosen for Eyre Peninsula – South Australia 18th October 2021Billy Lights Point, near Port Lincoln, has been selected as the preferred location for a desalination plant in the Eyre Peninsula area of South Australia, which will provide drinking water for around 35,000 SA Water customers. The decision follows a comprehensive analysis of 20 sites around Port Lincoln and Lower Eyre Peninsula, as well as […]
- Despite a Punishing Drought, San Diego Has Water. It Wasn’t Easy – United States 17th October 2021In many parts of California, reminders abound that the American West is running out of water. “Bathtub rings” mark the shrinking of the state’s biggest reservoirs to some of their lowest recorded levels. Fields lie fallow, as farmers grapple with an uncertain future. A bed-and-breakfast owner spends $5 whenever a tourist showers. (LINK). The post Despite […]
- Temporary shutdown of desal plant – Trinidad and Tobago 16th October 2021Thousands of people in Central and South-West Trinidad will be without water this weekend after the WASA announced a temporary shutdown of the desalination plant in Point Lisas yesterday. The disruption in the supply of pipe-borne water is as a result of emergency repairs to a 42-inch diameter raw water pipeline at the plant, WASA […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.