DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- U.S. EPA to Provide $585 Million for Climate-Resilient Huntington Beach Seawater Desalination Plant – United States 22nd October 2019Poseidon Water released the following statement in response to today’s announcement that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has selected the proposed Huntington Beach Desalination Project to apply for $585 million in credit assistance under the federal government’s Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA). “We are pleased by the U.S. EPA’s acknowledgment that the Huntington […]
- South Sinai to introduce ZLD plants beginning with Sharm El Sheikh – Egypt 21st October 2019South Sinai contemplates introducing water treatment plants operating in the Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) system in parallel to adding more desalination plants while improving the efficiency of existing ones. For that purpose, Chairman of South Sinai Water Company Abdel Hamid Ahmed Hamdy met with Minister of Military Production Mohamed Said al-Assar and CEO of International […]
- EWEC, ACWA Power announce financial closing of world’s largest RO desalination project – Duabi 20th October 2019Emirates Water and Electricity Company, EWEC, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Power Corporation, ADPower, and Saudi Arabia’s ACWA Power have announced the successful financial closing of the world’s largest reverse osmosis desalination plant. The new plant will be located at the Taweelah power and water desalination complex in Abu Dhabi, with completion expected in 2022. […]
- Financial close reached for giant $870m UAE desalination plant – UAE 19th October 2019Emirates Water and Electricity Company (EWEC), a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Power Corporation (ADPower) and Saudi-based ACWA Power have confirmed the successful financial closing of the world’s largest reverse osmosis desalination plant. The new plant will be located at the Taweelah power and water desalination complex in Abu Dhabi, with completion expected in 2022. A […]
- IFAT INDIA 2019 – Mumbai – India 19th October 2019Yesterday, the IFAT India trade fair in Mumbai ended with three successful days. For the first time and with great success, companies from the industry have gathered at the Desalination Pavilion and intensified contacts. Over three days, interesting discussions and an intensive exchange took place here. On Friday, the Desalination Forum offered all interested visitors […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.