DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Shamal Az-Zour Al-Oula gets nod for Boursa Kuwait trading – Kuwait 8th August 2020Shamal Az-Zour Al-Oula Power and Water Company said it received regulatory approval for its listing debut on Boursa Kuwait’s premier market on August 16. The company is the first power generation and water desalination firm and the first private-public partnership project to be listed in Kuwait, it said in a statement on Saturday. NBK Capital […]
- Poseidon’s Huntington Beach desalination plant still in choppy waters – California 7th August 2020As Poseidon Water pursues the final government approvals needed to build one of the country’s biggest seawater desalination plants. The company still cannot definitively say who will buy the 50 million gallons a day of drinking water it wants to produce on the Orange County coast. That’s one of several questions that continue to dog […]
- UA developing efficient system to purify waste water – Arizona 6th August 2020Using a grant of $500,000, the team of researchers is developing a solar-powered desalination system that combines several types of technologies to recover water from these concentrated waste streams. The grant comes from the Department of Energy’s Rapid Advancement in Process Intensification Deployment. The process uses less energy at a lower cost, and it could […]
- Santa Barbara Council Accepts $10 Million Matching Grant to Operate Desalination Plant – California 5th August 2020The Santa Barbara City Council voted 7-0 on Tuesday to accept a $10 million grant — with the understanding that it will run the plant at full capacity for at least 36 out of the next 40 years. Some environmentalists objected to the council’s decision, citing environmental concerns. The city was awarded a $10 million […]
- ECU researchers receive $1.4 million grant to develop desalination system – United States 4th August 2020Converting seawater into clean water will be the focus of a team from East Carolina University, thanks to a grant through the University of North Carolina’s Research Opportunities Initiative. The $1.4 million grant will go toward the development of a no-waste, sustainable water desalination system. It is the first time that an ECU-led team has […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.