DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- As reservoirs fill, desalination plants go into overdrive – Cyprus 21st January 2019It’s been the rainiest January in 30 years with water pouring into the island’s reservoirs, yet rather than this being an opportunity to decrease dependence on costly and environmentally unsustainable desalination plants, by Friday we were raising their operation to full capacity. As the torrential rainfall that marked the first half of the week caused […]
- Saudi ACWA Power plans to double water desalination and power generation capacity in 5 years – Saudi Arabia 20th January 2019ACWA Power, a global leader in water desalination and power generation, successfully wrapped up its presence at the 12th edition of the World Future Energy Summit (WFES), which took place on Jan. 14-17, 2019 as part of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW). ACWA Power cemented its position as a leading sustainability enabler in the region […]
- ArcelorMittal to build its first ever desalination plant in Brazil – Sao Paulo – Brazil 19th January 2019SAO PAULO (Reuters) – ArcelorMittal SA (MT.AS), the world’s largest steelmaker, is set to build its first-ever desalination unit in Brazil to handle unforeseen water needs at its plant in the eastern state of Espírito Santo, senior company executives said in an interview on Friday. The unit is aimed at lessening the company’s dependence on […]
- Most areas to have water restored Friday morning, Paphos region on Saturday (Updated) – Paphos 18th January 2019The protracted torrential rain may have fed the island’s reservoirs with much-needed water but even as skies cleared on Thursday, many areas islandwide have been left without water. Cuts were imposed in Nicosia, Larnaca, Famagusta on Thursday as turbulent seas caused by recent storms affected systems at the Larnaca desalination plant, leaving the Nicosia and […]
- Masdar eyes new renewable projects in Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia 17th January 2019Renewable energy company Masdar is scouting for new opportunities in Saudi Arabia as the kingdom focuses on the development of renewables over the next ten years. Speaking to Gulf News in an interview on the sidelines of World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, Masdar CEO Mohammad Al Ramahi said Saudi Arabia is an important […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.