DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- San Diego’s Successful Desal Plant Should Be a Model for California Water Policy – California 5th March 2021Often the value of a plan or project can best be judged by its opposition. In the case of the proposed Poseidon desalination plant in Huntington Beach, the forces lined up against it are clear indicators that it’s a worthwhile enterprise. The Sierra Club calls the plant “rather pathetic,” “the most expensive and environmentally damaging […]
- Sardarov linked to Geingob, Masisi desalination deal – Namibia 4th March 2021The government has over the years been weighing plans to extract water from the Atlantic Ocean to solve the problem of water scarcity in the country. Namibia also wants to partner with Botswana on the proposed project, to provide the drought-stricken neighbouring country with water as well. The Namibian has been informed by State House […]
- Reclamation awards $3.6 million to improve desalination technologies – United States 3rd March 2021The Bureau of Reclamation is awarding $3.6 million to 10 projects for advanced water treatment research and development. The Desalination and Water Purification Research Program funding seeks to improve technologies for water supply development from nontraditional waters, including seawater, brackish groundwater, and municipal wastewater. “Interest in desalination as a water source is growing in the […]
- Mexico modifies 2 PPP water contracts for Baja California Sur – Mexico 2nd March 2021Mexico’s Baja California Sur state has modified the tender calendars for two public-private partnership contracts, worth an estimated 5.2bn pesos (US$252mn), that will be awarded this year. The projects concern the 3.9bn-peso, Los Cabos desalination plant and the 1.3bn-peso integral improvement of Cabo San Lucas city’s water distribution system. The contracts for both projects were […]
- Heavy rains raise KZN dam levels – Durban 1st March 2021Durban – KwaZulu Natal dam levels have increased drastically week-on-week as a result of the recent rainfall. This was revealed in a weekly dam level report issued by the Department of Water and Sanitation. According to the department’s spokesperson, Sputnik Ratau, the province’s water storage capacity increased by about 1.9% last week. The post Heavy […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.