DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Innovation Leads The Way To Solving Desalination Challenges. 15th July 2018IDA is the world’s leading organization focused on desalination and advanced water treatment including water reuse. It is associated with the United Nations as part of a growing international network of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs). With membership that includes end users, solutions providers, and technology developers; engineers, consultants, scientists, and researchers from governments, corporations, and academia; […]
- De Nora introduces latest ozone offering at SIWW 2018. 15th July 2018To address increasingly complex water treatment issues and standards in Asia, De Nora officially introduces its CAPITAL CONTROLS® ozone generators at this year’s Singapore International Water Week (SIWW). De Nora CAPITAL CONTROLS® ozone generators make use of a natural element, ozone, to ensure a safe and sustainable source of water. Ozone is a powerful oxidant […]
- Cape Town has a new apartheid. 14th July 2018Ashley Dawson is a climate activist and professor at the City University of New York. His latest book is “Extreme Cities: The Peril and Promise of Urban Life in the Age of Climate Change.” A person can survive only about three to five days without access to water. What about a city? This is not […]
- Using The Sun To Clean Water: Lakewood Solar Co. Wins $1.6M. 13th July 2018A Lakewood company that makes solar power collectors has been awarded a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy for technology that uses solar power to desalinate water. SkyFuel, which employs around 80 people in Lakewood, was granted $1.6 million by the U.S. Department of Energy for their patented membrane-based parabolic solar trough collectors. The […]
- Water plan urges preparation for dry times in New Mexico. 12th July 2018New Mexico’s supply of groundwater should be reserved for periods of drought, communities should have sharing agreements in place when supplies are short and alternatives such as desalination should be explored regardless of the cost. The recommendations are part of the state’s draft water plan released late Monday. The public will have 30 days to […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.