DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Tobruk municipality declares humanitarian emergency – Libya 25th July 2017The Tobruk municipality in the eastern Libyan region declared a humanitarian crisis in a meeting with other municipal councils’ officials in Tobruk on Monday. The municipality said that the city is on the verge of a human disaster as water shortages continue to increase as the city’s water desalination stations has become useless and old […]
- Deploy more water tankers 24th July 2017Flays AIADMK for inaction on crisis DMK working president M.K. Stalin on Sunday urged the State government to deploy more water tankers at cheaper rate to meet the drinking water requirements of Chennai. In a statement here, he said there was no water in the lakes that supplied drinking water to Chennai and people had […]
- 2017-2022 Global Seawater Desalination Membrane Market Analysis 22nd July 2017The Seawater Desalination Membrane Market 2017 Research Report investigates a thorough and complete study on Seawater Desalination Membrane industry volume, market Share, market Trends, Seawater Desalination Membrane Growth aspects, wide range of applications, Utilization ratio, Supply and demand analysis, manufacturing capacity and Seawater Desalination Membrane industry Price during Forecast period from 2017 to 2022. Single […]
- Residents in Paphos face the possibility of severe water shortages if there is little rain this winter as plans to construct a new desalination plant for the district continue to move at a sluggish pace. 21st July 2017Paphos facing big drought threat Unexpected ‘technical difficulties’ have delayed the invitation of tenders for the creation of the new plant in Kouklia leaving the district at the mercy of Mother Nature. Paphos will go thirsty if it doesn’t rain this coming winter while 2019 will be extremely difficult and the district’s water needs will […]
- China desalinates nearly 1.2 mln tonnes of seawater daily 20th July 2017Xinhuanet News The daily output of China’s 131 seawater desalination projects reached more than 1.18 million tonnes by the end of 2016, according to an official report released Wednesday. Sixty-six percent has been used for industrial purposes and the rest for residential use. China will speed up the legislation on seawater utilization, expand the use of […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.