DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Keppel Seghers and Zhen Hua sign contract for Hong Kong’s Integrated Waste Management Facility – Hong Kong – China 23rd December 2017Keppel Seghers Hong Kong Limited and Zhen Hua Engineering Co. Ltd. (Zhen Hua), the wholly owned subsidiaries of Keppel Infrastructure Holdings Pte Ltd (Keppel Infrastructure) and China Harbour Engineering Company Limited respectively, have signed the HKD 31 billion (approx. SGD 5.3 billion) contract with the Environmental Protection Department (EPD) of the Government of the Hong […]
- Xylem Inc. gives Water Prize to Team of Students from India – USA 23rd December 2017Xylem Inc., leading global water technology company, dedicated to solving the world’s challenging water issues, has given the Xylem Water Prize 2017 to a team of students from India. The theme of this year’s International Junior Science Olympiad was “water and sustainability” in the Netherlands. More than 300 students aged 15 years or younger from […]
- Scientists are looking for new ways to desalinate water using energy resources that reduce dependence on dwindling fossil fuels 22nd December 2017Harnessing solar and geothermal energy for desalination. The Middle East relies heavily on fossil fuels to drive modern desalination technologies that are used to grow food. Currently only 1 percent of desalinated water comes from renewable resources. Intermittent or low energy supplies are a problem for agricultural settings, where grid networks may not always stretch. Better […]
- Enhancing thermal desalination with Antiscalants and Dispersants 21st December 2017Dow has introduced a series of water treatment polymers, aiming to prevent scaling or fouling on reverse osmosis (RO) membrane surfaces and hard water scale in industrial, commercial, institutional and public water systems. The figure demonstrates the compatibility of inhibitor to brine containing high levels of calcium. The x-axis indicates concentration of Ca2+ in ppm […]
- Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) approved US$29 million for Government of Antigua and Barbuda for recovery after Hurricane Irma 20th December 2017The Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) has approved US$29 million in funding to the Government of Antigua and Barbuda, to assist with recovery efforts after the passage of Hurricane Irma in September. The funds will be used to rehabilitate and reconstruct critical infrastructure in the transportation, education, water and sanitation, and agriculture sectors. … The project has […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.