DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Water storage drops in Melbourne 22nd March 2018Melburnians are being asked to watch their water use as new figures from Melbourne Water show dam levels fell by 64 billion litres (3.5 per cent of capacity) during the 2017/18 summer. Despite rainfall around 27 per cent above average during summer 2017/18, an extremely dry February in 2018 and an increase in water use […]
- Cairo calls on Egyptian expats for water advice 21st March 2018…. Chief among the recommendations proposed at the closing session were encouraging the media to spread water awareness among the population, expanding the use of unconventional water resources, for example, desalinated seawater and treated wastewater, and supporting water-related projects and technologies. Noor Ahmed Abdel Moneim, an expert on strategic water management, backed the proposals. “The […]
- Egyptian government negotiating with Schneider Electric and Seven Seas Water on desalination plants 20th March 2018Khaled Kamel, vice president of energy and export at Schneider Electric’s Egypt and North East Africa office, told Daily News Egypt that the proposed desalination plants will be implemented over several stages, starting with a capacity of 300 cubic metres of water per day. He added that Seven Seas will secure the required funding for […]
- New initiative to manage and operate Taweelah A2 combined cycle power and desalination plant by the UAE nationals for one month starting 4 March 2018 16th March 2018… The initiative comes in line with the company’s directives towards enhancing the role of Emiratis and honing their capabilities to assume leading positions in the future. It complements Emirates CMS initial experiment where qualified Emirati personnel operated the plant for 24 hours without any external support or assistance. Abdulla Ali Al Sheryani, chairman of […]
- UAE is using, on a trial basis, salt-tolerant algae, also known as halophytic algae, as a natural and sustainable method to decrease salinity in seawater. 15th March 2018… UAE is using, on a trial basis, salt-tolerant algae — also known as halophytic algae — as a natural and sustainable method to decrease salinity in seawater. “Once proved cost-effective, this cutting-edge technology will make the UAE the first country in the world to use salt-tolerant algae to desalinate water,” the minister said. Some […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.