DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Notifier Stop – Future of RO Membranes S-001-2018 1st February 2018Unfortunately, due to the large number of registrations, we are currently unable to accept further registrations. We are currently striving for an alternative space. We would like to refer you to our publication after this event. Seminar LINK
- Evoqua’s modules in wastewater recovery and reuse 9th January 2018EDR skid featuring two NEXED6-8A-0 modules. A new installation of Evoqua’s NEXED Electrodialysis Reversal (EDR) module, part of the Ionpure product family, is up and running. The EDR system recovers Reverse Osmosis wastewater which was previously sent to drain. 85% of wastewater recovered. – The system was engineered and built by Agape Water Solutions, Inc. […]
- Teshie, Nungua residents struggle for water – Ghana 8th January 2018Residents of Teshie, Nungua and other surrounding communities have expressed their dissatisfaction at the quality and consistency of water supply to the area following the shutdown of the desalination plant by the Ghana Water Company. According to them, they received water two or three days in a week and it comes at dawn making life […]
- Delek Automotive Systems Ltd. negotiating buy control of Veridis (formerly part of Veolia International) 7th January 2018Veridis, formerly part of Veolia International, is active in waste disposal, desalination, and power production in Israel. Delek Automotive Systems Ltd. (TASE: DLEA), which imports and sells Mazda, Ford and BMW vehicles in Israel, announced today that it was negotiating with a Luxembourgeois company to buy control of Veridis (formerly part of Veolia International). Delek […]
- Membrane-Based Salinity Gradient Processes for Desalination Handbook 6th January 2018Two Swansea University chemical engineering academics have written a handbook which reviews current state-of-the-art developments in salinity gradient processes in desalination, one of the most promising technologies to improve energy efficiency in desalination. The impending crisis posed by water stress and poor sanitation represents one of the greatest human challenges for the 21st century, and membrane technology […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.