DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- Background to “Teshie Desalination Plant still off-line – water rationed” Ghana – Teshie / Nungua 23rd November 2017The Public Utility Workers’ Union has expressed concern about the agreement between the Ghana Water Company Limited (GWCL) and Messrs Befessa, for the production of portable water from sea water for supply to Teshie Nungua and its environs in Greater Accra. A statement signed and issued by the General Secretary of PUWU, Mr Michael Adumatta […]
- Teshie Desalination Plant still off-line – water rationed Ghana – Teshie / Nungua 22nd November 2017The Teshie Desalination Plant has been out of operation for the past couple of weeks as a result of some technical challenges. Due to the shutdown, the Ghana Water Company Limited (GWCL) is now rationing water to the people of Teshie and Nungua. The Public Relations Officer of GWCL, Stanley Martey, who confirmed the developments […]
- Evonik expands membrane production capacity – Schörfling – Austria 21st November 2017Cutting the ribbon at the opening of Evonik’s new membrane plant in Schörfling, Austria. Evonik Industries has opened another membrane production facility at its plant in Schörfling, Austria. The new hollow fibre spinning plant will mainly produce membrane modules for nitrogen generation and for process gases. Evonik currently produces gas separation modules in Schörfling largely […]
- Besix opens Desalination plant in Ajman – UAE 20th November 2017Belgian construction group Besix has announced the opening of a water recycling station in Ajman, UAE, following a major renovation work which will now boost its per day production capacity to 2.2 million gallons from the previous 300,000 gallons. The Safi Water Recycling Station, located at the Al Jurf Industrial Area, has been renovated at […]
- Desalination IPO opens for subscription – Muscat City – Oman 19th November 2017MUSCAT, NOV 18 – Muscat City Desalination Company (MCDC) SAOG (under transformation) has announced the opening of its Initial Public Offering (IPO) for subscription from today, November 19, 2017. Bank Muscat is the financial adviser and issue manager for the IPO. The founding shareholders, who are leading international names in the industry, are selling these […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.