DESALFACTS does provide
1. 98% of all UN Countries with detailed water profiles – identify the main water trends driving opportunities and focus your business strategy.
2. dozens of Company -, University - and R&D Institute Profiles (108 detailed of more than 4.300 short profiled) – technical and financial details available. You need a new profile? Get in contact to find out more about partners and competitors.
3. 25 of 52 in-depth technology profiles of all known, upcoming, and future desalination technologies – understand how you can make use of this know-how.
4. several thousends of desalination plant profiles at a fast growing number due to the unique public barter process.
5. more than a thousand desalination patents – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
6. hundreds of R&D Articles – categorised and organised in systematic structures.
7. a functional “Google-like” own (no google!) search engine enabling every user a most selective search over ALL data.
8. the Desalination Business Intelligence (DESAL BI) and Desalfacts Mining tool enabling unreached speed and a combination of DESALFACTS and your own data keeping all data in your house.
9. “Salt Whisper” area talking about things before they become a trend.
10. the “News & Articles” section is giving R&D, engineers and other technical pepole the chance to read the latest news and articles.
- In California’s Monterey Bay Area, a Proposed Desalination Plant Divides Wealthy Communities and Poorer Ones – USA 26th September 2023Last November, the California Coastal Commission approved a permit for a sprawling, $330 million seawater desalination facility in Marina—a blue-collar city of 22,500 residents that is located about 15 minutes north of the more affluent community of Monterey. If approved, Cal-Am’s desalination plant would produce 4.8 million gallons of freshwater per day and would be […]
- Mangystau Region Begins Construction of New Desalination Plant – Kazakhstan 25th September 2023The seawater desalination plant, located in the Tokymak area of the Karakiya district, will have a daily capacity of 50,000 cubic meters. Its construction aligns with President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s directives to tackle water supply challenges in the region. (Source) The post Mangystau Region Begins Construction of New Desalination Plant – Kazakhstan appeared first on Desalination […]
- IMCC to complete desalination plant in December – Phillipines 24th September 2023The desalination plant, which can generate 20 million liters a day of potable water in the first phase, will be operated and managed by IMCC, a subsidiary of Vivant Hydrocore Holdings Inc. (Source) The post IMCC to complete desalination plant in December – Phillipines appeared first on Desalination Institute DME - Water Desalination Resources.
- Mol progetta una nave di desalinizzazione – Japan 23rd September 2023La compagnia di navigazione giapponese Mitsui OSK Lines (Mol) e la norvegese EnviroNor AS hanno firmato un memorandum d'intesa per produrre insieme una nave galleggiante di desalinizzazione (floating desalination vessel) con la prospettiva di una auspicabile commercializzazione. Una nave di desalinizzazione galleggiante è dotata di apparecchiature di desalinizzazione dell'acqua di mare che utilizzano membrane ad osmosi inversa […]
- Saudi Arabia will build nine desalination plants worth US$ 530 million in the Red Sea – KSA 22nd September 2023He added that the project to build nine desalination plants was ordered by the King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdul Aziz, to help the government-owned company Saudi Saline Water Conversion Corp (SWCC) increase production efficiency and reduce operational and capital expenditure. (Source) The post Saudi Arabia will build nine desalination plants worth US$ 530 […]
This area and LOGIN is ONLY for registered users of DESALFACTS.
Every attempted to login will be registered and be followed, unauthorized or authorized.
This is a clear WARNING to any unauthorized try. We do log your IP, trace and find you!
LOGIN is only allowed with your personal login data.